DIY Fabric Coil Bowl Tutorial from The Red Thread Blog here. This is a cheap project where you can use any fabric, thick yarn, hardware store cord etc… There is also has a simple chart on how to cut a continuous strip of fabric (recycled tee shirt?). First seen at MAKE here.
DIY Jewelry by Creative DIY People on Tumblr PART THREE (as usual, for better full sized photos go to the posts). All Tumblr blogs linked to actual posts:
- jennamunster Lilly Munster Bat Necklace
- darkcrystalbtrfy Finger Crocheted Bracelet with Ribbon Bow
- theflappinbox Spiral Beaded Earrings
- pixiequrl Spikes and Roses Headband (couldn’t decide whether to put in my fashion or jewelry folder - but the spikes pushed it into jewelry!)
- hussystyle Detachable Baby Collar (love)
- loveyoursupernova Really really good Helloberry Knockoff Bracelets
- netegreen Macrame Circle Bracelet
- thisisyourdisaster Lorax Smashed Penny Earrings
- rockinghearses Cameo Jewelry on the Dark Side
Once again, another fantastic nail tutorial! This time, it’s mad for plaid. I love the colors they used for this, but I can also see these easily transitioned for holiday with a quick & easy color change! (via The Beauty Department)
<3 Chelsey, ModStylist
Need styling suggestions, trend tips, or dress details? Ask a ModStylist and your question might be featured on our feed!
MAKE A TARDIS!!
This tutorials comes with everything even templates. Make your own tardis and with time being all wibbley wobbley maybe a doctor might appear inside!
DIY Constellations In A Jar Tutorial. Really clever using a cheap LED light (links to ones) and one of those cheap foil pans you can get at the Dollar Store. Real constellations (although not accurately placed) are pierced into the foil. Tutorial by Amy of This Heart of Mine for Design Mom here.
DIY Ridiculously Easy Vinyl Record Side Table. Why so easy? Because you are using one of those really cheap plant stands you see everywhere. This is such a clever idea and tutorial from The Flourishing Abode here.
DIY Braided and Wrapped Triple Ball Chain Bracelet Tutorial. These bracelets are paired in the photos with Stipes + Sequins’ Chain and Embroidery Floss Friendship Bracelet I posted here. Tutorial for the Triple Ball Chain bracelet from Stripes + Sequins here.